Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 12, 2019

Now It's Thursday morning!!

Good morning. The sky is very light blue with a lot of white this morning. The worker cars are parked under my window and there is a new white box like car this morning...new, different, bet it cost plenty. The trees are still, the sky is very light with some white clouds and all is still. The bird is on the roof top and I am almost awake....coffee....coffee....aah!!! Ready for the morning prayer: Prayer of Serenity.....'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Change the things that I can and the wisdom to know the difference," So....off we go to a new day. I hope we find things to do, folks to love and share time with and have a day we will remember. Off to listen to the news; feet up, coffee hot....aah...a new day. Catch up when you have time. Make your today a good one and enjoy your seconds. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment