Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Now It's Tuesday Morning......

Good Morning!!! I am awake, well almost, one eye open, working on the other.....pitch black outside my window, quiet, no lights on in the hospital wing, too early and folks need their sleep. A new day, wonder what is in store for us. I have no special plans but am not adverse to making some. I have to wake up first and my coffee cup is empty so you know I am off to fill the cup, watch tv for a bit and wake up. I hope your day is going to be a good one and you get to go where you want to go, do what you want to do and enjoy the day. I hope your day is filed with love and laughter. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up, tv on.....and snooze awhile longer...smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment