Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 16, 2019

Good Monday Morning!!!

It wants to rain, I think it had been but not right this minute...smile. It is cloudy looking, sort of a baby blue sky and not a cloud to be had. It is quiet..silent really, worker cars are parked in front of my window this morning...patriotic, red, white and blue, a couple of blue and a grey that is new looking. Most have roof windows tops and big red tail lights. The little bird is on the roof top watching what is on going and it wants to rain or it looks like it....trees are still....blinds down in the hospital windows and silence. I have an empty coffee cup. I have one eye open. I am leaving you, loving you, and hoping you and Jo have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Catch up. Love you more every day. bye for now. P.S. Thought I sent this off but it is still here..um...strange....I must be off today....well I am not every day but i do have my days....all is well, I think. wants to rain but so far none. Worker cars are all under my window and there is a new bright red one...a beauty...a coupe....The birds are on the roof top, the shades are drawn in the hospital wing and I am half awake and should be all awake by this time. Bi shoes on yet but that is always the last to do..ha.ha. I hope your day is a great one and you get to do what you want to do. I am off for a cup of hot coffee and open the other eye. Love you. bfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment