Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday Morning

Good morning. It is hazy in our sky this morning, a light grey that looks like it wants to storm. The trees are still and the little bird is on the roof top watching the workers come in and park for the day. The worker cars are all on my side, under my window this morning and only one backed in...there is always one..smile. It looks like there are two new white ones, one a wagon, the other more creamy looking and it has big carriers on top. It is silent out there. The macadam is wet so we had some rain. I wonder what the forecast is for today. Haven't heard anything yet. I have no new news this morning. All has been quiet. I am off to put my feet up, watch some television for awhile and then get on with my day. I hope your day is a good one and you have a great day all day doing what you want to do. Catch up and let me know how you are doing. Be good, be kind, be gentle....be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment