Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday evening

Hello. The sky is really beautiful tonight. I have the door open and the screen door faces the east where the sky is very beautiful with all shades of blue and a bit of white thrown in. There are many designs to pick out, shadows and shades....so beautiful. The trees are still, no wind tonight and all is quiet around here. I am off to watch television for awhile. Have cake to eat with a cup of tea but am thinking twice about that.....I should wait until I am hungry and I am not the least bit tempted right now so I'll leave it that way. It has been a good day. My granddaughter Erin spent time with me and that is always wonderful. She is such a joy. The door is open to the night and right now the view is gorgeous. The green of the trees turns black as the sky loses it light colors for the deeper and darker blues. We are so lucky to have such wonders at our finger tips. Shoes off, thinking pj's on and sit in my chair to watch a few shows before bed time. It is quiet. It is still. It is noght time...and I have nothing to complain about and don't even want to think of any. I hope you sleep sweet; have happy dreams and wake up to a bright new day tomorrow with places to go and things to do. Be good, be kind, be YOU....Say a little prayer for me..I can always use one...smile. Sweet dreams when you get there. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment