Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 9, 2019

Monday Morning

Good Morning. It is cloudy out there; wants to rain, but so far nothing. The sky is soft, almost white, and the trees are still. The worker cars are parked on my side, under my window this morning, and there are two new silver ones, three black that I can see without stretching my neck..smile. It is quiet. Not a breeze. The little bird is on the roof top and has been for some time. All is quiet. Silent really. I am dressed ready for a new day. I am also hungry and need to go out to my kitchen and fix a little something to eat. There is nothing good in this house...ha.ha. you have heard that before. I do not have a room mate so cannot blame anyone but ME...ha.ha. So.....off I go, food, food......ha.ha. like I have not eaten in a week...... Have yourself a good day doing what you love to do best. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment