Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday Morning

Good morning. It is hazy out there,wants to rain but so far it has not. The worker cars are parked under my window, have a new silver one out there this morning, good looking, big glass window on the roof top. All is quiet. I have the "Golden Girls" on and it has been funny. They do a good job. There is nothing new or different. A quiet day I think...well, so far... The sky looks like it wants to rain, trees are still, some are beautiful in Fall colors and all are still. the little bird is on the roof top in its favorite place, shades are up and all seem awake and moving and doing in the hospital wing. Quiet....still....a couple of new white cars this morning. I have my door open but that isn't going to last much longer; Fall is here. The weather is changing and it feels a lot cooler by the door this morning. Very little color in the sky this morning; treesa re still; cars are parked and there is no noise of any kind at the moment. No guarantees...smile. I am off for a refill of my coffee cup as I have a good hour to go before I go up for lunch. No new news, everything and everybody seems to be content and no changes...well, if there are, you had better tell me..smile. Have yourself a good day, all day,doing what you want to do. Have fun in the mix and be good, be kind, be generous to a fault. Off for a coffee refill, feet up for awhile longer then off to lunch and puzzle...I'll be back. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment