Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 9, 2019

Monday morning...Early!!!

Good morning. It is early, a little after six a.m. and I have one eye open. I have my first cup of coffee long gone and the cup is empty so you know where I am going...be right back. aah, hot coffee the first step in the right direction....up, up, and awake.....well almost... The sky is lavender this morning, a softness, trees are still, and the little bird is on the roof top watching the workers park and walk into the building for a new work day. The worker cars are all parked facing my window this morning, but one space is yet to be filled. The tarmac looks wet, wonder if we had a little rain in the night. I am almost awake....coffee...coffee....aah!!! The start of a new week, wonder what is in store for us. I would like to be telling tales of a trip away somewhere, but...not in the offering I am afraid. It takes money and time and getting them together is always a problem to resolve. I hope your day is going to be a good one and you get to do all of what you want to do. As for me, I am going to put my feet up, watch tv for a while and wake up. I hope your day is a 'good' one and you have a fun day. Catch up when you have some time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment