Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Evening Sunshine

The tall fir trees are in sunshine and the Fall colors are showing and it is really very beautiful. The bird is still on the roof, doesn't move all day, if it does I don't seem to find out when it goes off for a rest time. At this time of evening, the trees are in the sunlight that is leaving for the day. It really is very soft, beautiful and some of the boughs are covered in orange leaves with a little yellow thrown in. I see two birds on the roof top across the way and that is unusual. Usually only one but tonight there are two sitting quietly ignoring each other. I am going to go and sit in my chair, watch tv for awhile and then I have a chapter or two to devour in a book I am reading. There are a lot of empty spaces where the worker cars park; a light crew for night time. All is quiet. Shades are drawn in the hospital wing with the exception of one and the lady who occupys that room is sitting in her chair pulled up by the window. All in all, it has been a good day. I had the girls drop in and got a few things done. Chris has work for me come Friday and I am looking forward to helping. So...it was a good day all day.....it is quiet around here.....a lot of empty spots in the courtyard ...but there are more than enough parked and in working for the night. I am off to my chair, feet up, tv on....but plan an early bed time as I have some special reading to do.....It is hard to decide what to watch or read first ...when you want it all...ha.ha. I am off for today. I hope your day was a good one and you are looking forward to sweet dreams. Catch up and let me know what you are up to. I wish you a good night, sleep tight, dream sweet and enjoy your dreams. Hugs and Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment