Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Hump Day

Good morning. It is Wednesday morning and it is pitch black out my window and well it should be as it is just a little after six a.m. I am out of bed, I have already made it up and cannot go back in...so I might as well head for the kitchen and put on the coffee...how else would I awaken??? I will be back. Coffee, aah.....hot and tasty.....rye toast isn't all bad. It is now Wednesday morning so my little calendar says. It is just after six thirty a.m. and the eyes are slow to open this morning...it was so nice and cozy snoozing in. My little calendar tells me it is Wednesday morning and that dark blue sky out my window tells me it is awhile before day break. My window needs washing and I haven't heard anything about them scheduled. There is no new news this morning. I have heard no complaints from the family but they are not up yet...smile. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on, and a new day. I will be back when I have something to say and words you may want to hear.....make your day a good one, be good, be kind, be YOU.....Off for a refill, feet up, and the start of a brand new day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment