Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 2, 2019

Monday Evening

Hello...again...smile.....nice dinner out with the girls; home, shoes off tv on and am following the storm news...reminds me of a few we lived through in Rhode island. They know how to storm back there on the East coast;..smile. Enjoyed the outing with the girls. Both are fine. Both are busy and that is a good thing...smile. We had a heat wave for the last few days and it is still warm tonight. I have the big fan in the door way so I am in good stead. The news is on and all is about the storm..150 mile an hour winds....now that is a first I've heard about in some years. We lived through some beauties but I don't remember a lot of talk about storm serge...guess the weather is changing and not for weak storms. I am off to put my feet up. Had a busy day and I am tired. Getting 'old' but that is going to happen like it or not..ha.ha. 'and I don't like it' ha...ha. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Catch up and let me know what you two are up to. Love you, more every day. Catch up!!! love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment