Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday

Hello. I just got back downstairs from puzzling and we found all the pieces today...now we have to start a new one....but we will leave this one up for a couple of days so all can see it. Most are interested in looking but not in the doing. smile. It is Sunday, had an outing with Christine early this morning but now she is having some gallery time. I do go over when invited and help but sometimes it is a no guest time and I stay put..smile. We are having an over cast day today; wants to rain but doesn't. I don't mind it is okay with me, but no one asked me..ha.ha. I just wanted to touch base and say hello and hope your day is a good one all day. I hope you and Jo find places to go and things that you want to do. Lunch out for a change is always good...or dinner...but sometimes home cooking hits the spot. enjoy whatever you decide. I am going to rest awhile. Have some good books waiting to be read. I should put a chair out on the porch and go out there and read. I am to lazy to put a chair out there...ha.ha. Catch up when you have some time. Love you. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment