Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, September 6, 2019

hello again

It is still Friday morning,, only a bit after nine a.m. now....seems I've been up for hours...and to think about it, I have been...smile. The sun is shining. The trees are still. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning...have a new grey one with a fancy luggage rack on top. The birds are busy flying in and out of the bushes in front of the nursing home windows. It gives the ladies a little something to look at. I am going to love you and leave you , feet up, tv on, no rush, no fuss for awhile. jGive JO a hug and get one back. I am off for a bit of tv, feet up, and maybe a refill....hot coffee....aah!!d love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment