Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday Morning!!

Good Morning. It looks like it wants to rain, trees are still, bird is on the roof top and all of the worker cars are parked in front of my window. I have one eye open, have had one cup of coffee but that was only a first now for the second and wake up..smile. It is Wednesday, hump day, and I am not really fully awake but working on it. I have been up for hours, watching television and thinking about getting dressed but so far that is as far as I have gotten....no rush, no hurry, it is early.....I have no invitations but the day is young..smile. I hope your day is going to be filled with good surprises....be good, be kind, be YOU....I am off for a cup of hot coffee and wake up. Be good, be kind be the reason for smiles and hugs. Oh, oh, fire truck just went bye not one but two, wonder what is going on int he hospital wing. Hope all are well. I am off for some hot coffee, feet up, news on....a lazy start for a new day....be good....be kind...be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment