Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 2, 2019

Monday Morning

I am listening to the news about hurricanes back east and it brings back a lot of memories of living through so many of them over the years I lived in Rhode Island ....they were scary but also exciting and we learned how to handle ourselves quickly. I am looking out my window to a sunshine day, quiet in the tree tops and all the worker cars are parked in front of my window. White seems to be the new Fall shade for cars....although light grey is close. I am not seeing many of the black paints jobs; more varied in colors, I guess when you go for a new car you get to choose the color you really want.... I have no new news. All is quiet. Here in house there is no noise at all; folks sleeping in. The trees are turning and I see a lot of color in the little tree in front of the hospital wing. The ones in the yard here are very colorful and beautiful in the sunshine. All in all, the world goes on, lots happening so I have no new news and am waiting for lunch time. I am smiling as one of the workers over at the hospital wing is out walking, shift probably over, and she is in no hurry but sauntering along in the sunshine. She probably is feeling good about finishing up her work time and now can go home and get some rest. I bet she is not going to snooze for awhile; probably find a few things she wants to do before it gets late in the day. I am following the hurricane news; sounds like a huge one and it could do a lot of damage. We had good neighbors and everyone was ready to help in any way they could. We were so lucky to live with such good neighbors and friends. A lot of great memories of days back in Rhode Island. When I say R.I. it bring Minnie and Hobart to mind; great neighbors, great friends and a lot of loving memories. I hope you are having a good day, all day, doing what you want to do...not have to do...ha.ha. well a little mix doesn't hurt, so go have a good day and enjoy. Off to wait for lunch time...it seems to be a long way off and I am hungry.... I am going to love you and leave you. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment