Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A New Tuesday

Good Morning, pitch black out my window, no lights on in the hospital wing as yet. The little night lights are still glowing on the hospital roof top and all is silent around as no cars are coming in as yet. It is early. AND, my coffee cup is empty...so off I go...excuse me as I am off for a refill. AAH, hot coffee.......good stuff!!! I am not awake all the way but working on it. I have little or nothing in new news so that doesn't help. I didn't win a million dollars so cannot adopt you...so I guess we wake up, have a new day to fill and get busy filling it. My coffee is hot and so good. I never fill a cup that Pa doesn't come to mind. Some folks never leave your heart and mind and that really is a good thing. It is quiet and still outside, no breeze at all, nothing moving. There are several areas where the night lights are out but it does not see to effect anything so that is good or we would be in the dark. I have no new news this morning. I guess I had better wake up, get dressed and find something to do.....um....waking up is something to do.... Have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Get the have to chores done and over with and free yourself up and have a fun day. I am off for a refill of hot black coffee; feet up; news on; a new day...enjoy....hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment