Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday evenng

Just getting back from Pat's house where we all gathered and had food and fun, Donaleo and Erin are leaving for San Francisco in the morning so it was good to share time with them today. Both are good, look good, feel good and seem to be happy together. Pat had a dinner for all of us and it was so good. All in all it was a Christmas present all in itself. WE would love to have had you and Jo here with us...maybe next year we can do something about getting together. Holidays are great but lonely when some of the family members are missing. Catch up and let me know how you and JO are doing. I hope fine and having a great holiday. I love you both. I wish you good health, wealth and a lot of love this coming year. Know my mind is changing slowly; getting a little dingy...now I said a little...ha.ha. depends on who you talk to..ha.ha. This coming of a 'new' age is going to be a challenge; not sure if I can keep up with the changes but I will try. Have a good day all day doing what you two want to do. Make good memories of this Christmas. I love you. Shoes off, tv on, going to do nothing more for today...smile. Love you...Catch up when you have a spare minute. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment