Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Wednesday or Hump Day as it is known!!

Good morning. One eye open, coffee cup empty so need a refill. The street outside my window looks wet and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. All is quiet. I wish I had lots of news to share but it has been quiet around here. I am looking at a very pretty sky and waiting to enjoy a new day, other than that I am not even awake but working on it. I hope you and Jo have a good day all day doing what you want to do. As for me, I need a refill of my coffee cup; something to go with it, but there is nothing good in this house....some fat lady beats me to all the goodies. Have a good day doing what you want to do. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Catch up when you have time and let me know how you two are doing and what you are doing....Consider yourself hugged. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on, and a new day. I love you more every day...have a good one doing what you want to do. I'll be back....love you more every day. Give JO a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment