Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 19, 2019

A second post this morning!!!

Hello. I am back. I have been sitting here looking out the window watching rain drops fall. The worker cars are under my window; no covering for them as they sit in the rain. The bird is on the roof top and doesn't seem to mind the rain drops. All is quiet both over in the hospital wing and here. The sky is soft, a light grey and the trees are still. A new day, Thursday all day, no plans but willing to make some..smile. I have a little prayer square you might enjoy sharing...It is called "The prayer of Serenity" "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know...the difference." So, all is quiet. The girls will be calling and I will find out if I am destined to go out and about or have to make plans for something to do here. It is raining a little, wants to start so maybe it will pour before long. The little bird is on the tree limb across the way, all is silent, no wind of any kind so nothing is moving. The cars are parked over here under my window and I have four white and one black...can't see further down than that. I am beginning to get hungry so I think I will head for the kitchen and see what I can find. No doughnuts of any kind, um...suppose a piece of toast wont hurt but it sure wont be a jelly doughnut...smile. I am off, go have yourself a good day all day doing what YOU want to do. Enjoy your day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment