Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday Morning

Good morning I have one eye open. It is pitch black out my window and I am enjoying my first sips of coffee....should wake me up...smile. It is a new Friday morning and I have no plans. I am not awake..ha.ha. How are you today? I hope up and ready for your new day. It is Friday a good day to shop until you drop and get all of your shopping done just don't forget the wrapping paper and ribbon. I am looking at a deep blue, almost lavender sky. there is no breeze so every thing is still, cannot see the roof top across the way so do not know if the little bird is there or not. There are a few window lights on in the hospital wing so a few folks are stirring for the day. I am not awake so am going off to refill my coffee cup and wake up. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do all you want to do. This Christmas shopping takes time and concentration. What to get??? What to buy??? What would be good for???? Who would like???? Um....I think a few dollars in a card would solve a problem or two and the recipient could buy what they really wanted. A lesson in how to take the fun out of everything...smile. I have one eye open, I have an empty coffee cup. I have news on. I am waking up slowly and I am going off to my chair and sit awhile...feet up...listen to the news and wake up. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Get the Christmas shopping done and over with then you can relax. If you are planning baking party, get busy as Friday is always a good baking day. Put a smile on your face, a hug or two cannot hurt and share you with those you love and like. Enjoy your Friday, make it worthwhile. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment