Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 2, 2019

Monday Morning!!!

Good morning. I am awake....well maybe not all the way but working on it....The tarmac looks wet, um...rain??? I have no new news, all is good, no one in trouble that I know of...but I bet there is one or two that would like to start of their day with some excitement....not me, I'm moving slow and easy and in no hurry to do much of anything now that I have had my coffee and have opened my eyes for the day. The sky is beautiful this morning, a lot of pink and blue shades throughout. I sit here like I have no place to go and nothing to do but the truth is I am lazy...want to check things out before I go for seconds on my coffee. There is nothing 'good' in this house so I can't hold off for refills of coffee and something good to go with it...I have already devoured all the goodies. So, there is no new news. Family members are all good and not complaining...at least I am not hearing...ha.ha. old age has some comps. ha..ha. So, I am going to say good morning to you and have a good day all day doing what you want and love to do. I am off to shower and dress and ait to see if I get any offers to go out and about or shop for a few goodies at the grocery store. I am in the mood for some fresh fruit today....a crunchy apple would be good; an orange wouldn't be bad, a banana would be tasty...um....maybe one of each to eat slowly and enjoy before the day is over. I wish you a good day. I wish you a day doing what you want to do. There are a few have tos but you can make short work of those. Have a 'GOOD' day!!! I am off to dress, get on with my day and find reasons to smile. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment