Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 8, 2019

Still Sunday night ...

I have nothing new to add, just was passing the desk and the computer was there doing a lot of nothing so I thought I'd hit the keys and say hello....again..ha.ha. I am being silly. but, no reason not too...ha.ha. How are you and Jo doing? Did you get all of your Christmas 'things' done? I am not doing much of anything this year. I am losing the spark that goes into shopping...there is not enough money to buy everyone a caddy..ha.ha. but I would if I could...ha..ha. famous words...ha..ha. I am off to read awhile. Nothing on that interests me. The Hallmark movies are not up to par this year, or I am not... A good day was had by all. I think the weather is going to be okay..but time will tell....I am wishing I could give each of you the moon with a fence around it but that is not possible unless someone leaves a fortune on the doorstep. But I can wish you the best in health and a little wealth as you struggle along. Be good to each other for that is the most important fact of all. I love you. I hope your Christmas is g r e a t!! Off I go.... Good night and sweet dreams. Catch up when you have time. Love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment