Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 26, 2019

It is Still Thursday Morning almost 10:30 a.m.

The sky is almost white, no color this morning. The trees are still, no wind this morning. The worker cars and trucks are parked on my side and there is a new blue truck, small, classy looking, a dark grey sedan and three white cars under my window this morning. Two of the white cars have sun roofs, one is smaller in size and no top window. The owners are at work over in the hospital wing. It has been raining in the night but nothing this morning. The little bird has been on the roof top for hours. There is another bird in the little tree, in fact there are three black birds, small of size and they seem content to stay still. It is unusual to see three at one time. ...smile. It is after ten thirty and I will be leaving for lunch break soon. This morning seems to be hanging in there and I am hungry so that makes it seem longer. I could cheat and get something from my kitchen but then I would spoil my appetite for whatever is being served upstairs. I will be good and wait.....Coffee is hot and tasty but does not do away with the hunger pangs. My little prayer square of glass is here on the desk...:"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." Only takes a minute to ask for help..smile. The sun is trying to break through...yeah!!!! It brightens the sky, the earth, and me...ha.ha. I hope your Thursday is a good one. I hope you find places to go and things to do that make you smile. I hope you feel good and can lick the world with a fence around it as the old timers used to say. Be good, be kind, be YOU!! Hugs to all.....off to lunch and I am hungry.....smile!!! bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment