Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Now It's Wednesday Morning!!!1

Good Morning to you, good morning to you, it is threatening to rain this morning but so far has not, sky is grey, tarmac is dry now but had been wet so we must have had some rain. The little birds are in and out of the bushes across the way. They have nested over there under the feeders, smart birds. One of m neighbors is out walking and no dog, wonder what happened to it...Strange to see him alone. The girl are off to Costco and will bring me a goodies or two. I was not invited along but that is okay, I don't mind being waited on isn't all bad...ha.ha. It looks like the little bird is on the roof top in the same exact spot he goes to every morning. It has a whole roof to choose from but that one spot seems to be it. The trees are still this morning and the worker cars are under my window. I have a new short short hairdo and I think they clipped a few of the brains with it...smile. I am not awake...I only look like I am. I hope you and JO have a good day doing what you want to do. Make it a fun day and relax. I am off for a coffee refill,wake up some more and watch some tv news for awhile. Go, have a good day doing what you want to do. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I am off for a coffee refill, listen to tv for a bit, nothing but 'betrayal by President Trump" .."personal gain" " abuse of power" wonder why 'they' expected him to change..... I am off for a coffee refill....hot and black....love you more every day. Give JO a hug and get one back. Catch up when you have time. Love you more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment