Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 28, 2019

Saturday Morning!!

Good Morning!!! Pitch black out my window, quiet, nothing moving. I have my hot coffee, sip, sip....aah!!! should be awake soon or at least one eye open. The night lights are still on over on the hospital wing, only one light on in a room, all sleeping in this Saturday morning. I am awake....well that is debatable.....It is so dark outside my window I cannot see the cars parked out there. My coffee cup is empty. The news is on. The Saturday cowboys will be on soon and a new day begins. I hope your day is going to be bright and beautiful. I am planning a quiet day doing a lot of nothing special. Saturday is a good day to loaf....ha,ha, haven't used that word in awhile. So do your best to enjoy today. Be a friend. Be a lover. Be YOU!! Off for a refill, feet up, tv on, a catch up day, no rush, no fuss, aah...Saturday all day. Go..have yourself a nice slow day doing what you want to do.I am off for a refill...hot coffee...aah!!! Be good, be kind, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment