Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Now It's Tuesday Morning

Good morning. Tuesday all day, um...wonder what is in store for us. It looks a bit light lavender in the sky this morning. The worker cars are all parked under my window, lights are on over in the hospital wing and the little bird is on the roof top watching the workers drive in. I have one eye open, coffee cup empty and that will never do. So, I wish you a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. I hope you find something to smile about. Be sure to save your tears for when they are needed...which I hope is never...smile. Come to think of it a good cry never hurt anyone..ha.ha. and you said??? ha..ha. The morning stillness, the bird on the roof top, the lavender sky, the cars parked on this side under my window and silence....not a bad way to start a new day. Go...fill your morning cup with your favorite beverage and relax and enjoy. Later catch up and tell me all your news...smile. I am off to refill my coffee cup, feet up, tv on, and wake up. I will be back...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment