Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 12, 2019

Thursday Evening

Hello!!! It has been a busy day for me and that is always good; busy is something I like to be; spent time at the Gallery and it was fun as we had several folks drop in ready to shop and find something for under their tree. We had a couple of ladies drop in that we had not seen in awhile and that is always fun. I wish I could tell you more of the detail but the mind is going slowly and surely and I don't remember much after the hours change...This getting old is not fun and games...games I don't know the rules for...but a challenge and I will do my best to stay 'smart' ha.ha. that will be novel..ha.ha. It was on the cold side, wanted to rain but didn't, a slow type day and not to many drop ins. WE were happy to see the few that took time out to come and see what we had and each one did find something they couldn't leave behind. I think Chris was pleased by the end of the day. All in all it was fun and the folks are fun to visit with. I think I have been invited back to help again tomorrow...and that isn't bad at all...smile. The weather is changeable, wants to rain bu doesn't; probably wants to snow but wouldn't dare...smile. I find it a bit colder than usual but it is getting to that time of year. We went out to breakfast and had a good one, all tables full, folks out and about ready to shop for the day. We did some but not a lot so the till wasn't over flowing..ha.ha. when does that happen??? not often around here. I think Good Will gets all of the business... I hope you and JO have a wonderful day, all day, doing what you want to do. Know you are missed and well loved. I wish you two were here or we were there just to be together...but..oh well, it is the way of our world. I love you ..more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Feet up, tv on, hot coffee in my cup...aah....life is good!!! I will be back.....idle threats get me a lot of attention..ha.ha. I love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment