Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 5, 2019

Another one!!!

Somebody should find something for this woman to do.....ha....ha..... I am sitting here looking out the window to a very light sky, almost no color, trees are still and very dry looking, guess we need a good rain storm. The worker cars are parked under my window. only one of the five out there has no roof window, must be an older model. The cars look shining bright and new not a ding on one of them. It is quiet. It is still. There is no wind at all. The birds are in the tree limbs of a small tree that is in front of the hospital wing.AND...I am waiting to go up for lunch. I am hungry today, wonder what they are going to have, something good and tasty I hope. I just looked out the window and there are four birds out there this morning, that is unusual...wonder what is up....no sunshine but it is a bit brighter than it was. I wish you could see the cars in front of my window, not a ding, not a bit of dirt, there are one black, three white and a grey that i can see. Wonder what cars cost these days....glad I don't have that expense. I am getting ready to go up for lunch and I am hungry. I wake up so early and have my breakfast as my feet hit the floor...smile.....nothing wrong with my appetite and that is a good thing as I have energy to face the new day. I have been getting a phone ring but no one there when I pick up the receiver....guess they have nothing to say...smile. So I have taken enough of your time so will let go and head out the door for the lunch room...well not right this minute as I have to wait for the door to open, ha, ha....but the thought is at the ready, the shoes are on and I am hungry...ha.ha. I love you. Give Jo a hug from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment