Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday Night

Hello. I hope you and Jo are healthy and happy. The cold germ is a pain in you know where and I am tired of it....sore throat, snuffy nose, runny eyes, all the things that make me angry, unhealthy and not very wise. I want this to go away. It has been a long day with just sniffles to keep me company. There.....got that off my mind. ha.ha. It has been a quiet and lonely day but the cold seems to be going slowly. It is a flu bug and it wants to rule the roost but so far I have been able to keep it at bay. It is that one that hits the throat first and then works its way up into the head and sniffles...I don't like it...I don't want it...I want to be healthy, wealthy and wise..... I hope you stay healthy and the cold germs don't come your way I am watching tv. I am having hot tea I am doing okay so should not be griping and groaning. I don't like having a flu bug....smile I hope you and Jo are feeling tip top. I hope you miss the flu bug. I hope you have a good week doing what you want to do. I love you. I am going off to my easy chair and watch more television. I just had something sweet to go with my tea which is waiting for me to finish. Stay healthy....get wealthy and you can adopt me.....give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you, more every day. Sweet dreams when you get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment