Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday Morning

Good Monday morning. Pitch black out my window, silence as no cars coming in, at the moment, but a few workers have an early shift and are in and parked already. It is silent. It is dark and no difference between the top of the building and the sky. Cannot see the trees. It is early and no lights on at all over in the hospital wing. Good, sleeping in is good for the patients over there and good for those over this way...smile. I have my coffee refill already and the news is on so I am going to my easy chair, feet up on the hassock, cuddle down and watch some news....although another snooze can't hurt. But...once the eyes pop open that seems to be it and I am up for the day. Monday...um...wonder what kind of mischief I can get into...shopping for some groceries tops the list and speaking of list, I had better go and make one. Have yourself a good day, one you want to remember for a long time. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be yOU!!! Go....add a little fun to your day. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment