Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sunday Morning!!

One eye open, shades still closed, moving slow and not awake but working on it..smile!!! I am off to the kitchen, coffee to put on and I need to wake up more. Sunday. ... um.....a good day all day resting up and doing a lot of nothing special...smile. a good way to spend a Sunday.....unless one gets a special invitation. ha,ha no end to possibilities. I hope you have a good day all day doing what you want to do. I am heading for the kitchen, put on my coffee pot and find something good to eat...I wake up hungry, how else could I keep this girlish figure....smile. Have yourself a good day all day ...I am hungry. I am waking up. I am off....ha.ha. and you don't have to add to that. Be good, be kind, be loving and have yourself a day you will remember with love and hugs to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment