Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 8, 2019

Hello!!!

Day is ending, going to go sit in my easy chair and watch tv and not move for awhile. Been a busy day, a good day, and I have no complaints.....well.....ha.ha. I wont think of anything...there is nothing to complain about. It has been a good day shared with the girls. I have had delicious snacks and food so am fat and sassy. It has been a dreary wet day so having the girls to keep things up made a big difference. I am lucky they keep an eye on me....they could worry about my getting into trouble, ha..ha...ha.. So, a good Sunday. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. Take time to write and let me know how you two are doing. I'mm off to my easy chair, some tv, hot coffee, shoes off....aaah....aah....what more is there???? ha...ha. well..let me see...... Catch up and let me know what you and Jo did today...something fun I hope. I love you, more every day. Sleep sweet when you get there. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment