Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 27, 2019

Friday morning

Pitch black out my window; night light is on over on the hospital building, all the inner lights are not on as everyone is sleeping as it is only six thirty a.m. You cannot see where the roof of the building ends and the sky begins; six thirty a.m...um...to late to be sleeping in and too early to be up and about..ha.ha. no pleasing us. I bet if you are choosing you are already back under the covers....enjoy...no rush... My coffee is hot and delicious; the Prayer of Serenity: " God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." A few of the night workers are leaving, going home to bed. It has to be hard to be a night worker and sleep days. Right now it it pitch black outside and silence. There is no telling where the sky begins and ends, just black outside. As for me, off for a refill of hot coffee; news on; feet up; and I am betting another short snooze before it is time to wake up and motivate. Make your day a good one doing what you want to do. Get the chores out of the way early so you can have time for you to spend as you want to. I have no new news; all is the same old same old...and that isn't all bad. Enjoy today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment