Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 23, 2019

Still Monday morning

I have been sitting here at the desk looking out the window to the roof top across the way. The little bird has been there for some time now and seems content to stay there watching the cars come in. The first group of workers came in and parked in front of building and my window shows four of them without stretching my neck. All are shining bright clean, and I'd say new models. The little tree has a few blossoms and has four birds on it. One is low on the right branch which is like a wishbone, another is higher up, midway, sitting quietly, no movement at all and there is one sitting on the roof top itself; all is silent...nothing moving. I have to finish up and get dressed as it will soon be time to go up for lunch. Pat was here and brought a delicious tidbit to taste so you know I am no longer hungry..ha.ha. I am going to love you and leave you as I have no new news. All is quiet, peaceful, calm....a good day .... Take time out to relax. Have a little fun along the way. Catch up and let me know how you are. Off I go....out the door....I will be back. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment