Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 14, 2019

Post Number Two for this Saturday Morning!!

I am sitting here at the computer looking out the window at what looks like it wants to rain. I think a drop or two has started. The tall trees are still, no wind at all. The little bird is on the lower limb of the tree and sits close to the edge of the hospital window so those inside can see it. Sometimes it does not move for a bit but as the rain increases it will take off and find a dry spot to watch it fall. Everything is still. The trees are not moving at all. The worker cars are parked facing my window and it is something to see that few have 'things' hanging in their windows. I have not had my breakfast and I am hungry. I could wait for lunch time which is only a couple of hours away but I am hungry so I will go and see if there is some one small thing I can have to tide me over. A Saturday to fill and I bet we find ways and means to fill it....at least make a good 'stab' at it...smile. Have a good day doing what you want to do. Make someone you love happy you walked in the door. I am off for my coffee break and find a lttle something to 'tide me over' ha.ha. that is an old time expression. Have yourself a good day...catch up when you have time. I am off...and there will be no comment from you....ha.ha. I'll try not to get to far off...but if the road that way is fun...then off I go... Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment