Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 26, 2019

Thursday Evening

Hello Again; It seems I have talked with you earlier, been a busy afternoon with drop in company and that is always good. Ron came to visit for awhile and that is always good as he retells tales of his earlier work life and all that was accomplished back in those good old work days. Then Pat and Chris stopped in for a visit and that was fun and the big pizza they brought with them didn't hurt at all...delicious... It was a good afternoon and I have no complaints....if I did..who would listen???? ha, ha, ha.... I took time out later when alone and went through some old paper hoping to get rid of a lot of 'stuff' that is no longer useful or needed. I made a little inroad but not as much as I could and should. It is hard to throw away anything paper that might have to do with household and/or banking....some or most of it is useless but it is not being sure that holds me up. I will work on it again and cull it down eventually but am in nor hurry to throw something out that needs to stay..smile. Chris and Pat brought a delicious pizza which we devoured in no time flat. All in all it has been a nice afternoon and evening....I am ready to call it quite for today, relax, watch some tv and then a good hot shower and to bed early tonight. Holidays are fun. Holidays are necessary as they give us reason to celebrate....being alive and enjoying those who are a part of our every day life. How lucky we are. I wish you a Happy New Year. I hope this coming year brings along good health, a bit of wealth, and some fun in the mix. Be good...be kind...be gentle...be someone folks like to spend time with. Be all you can be and enjoy one day as it comes. I am off as I wish you truly good tidings for the New Year. Go...enjoy....be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment