Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 5, 2019

Post Two for today...smile!!

I am back. I am sitting here at my desk looking out the picture window at the tarmac, the parked cars in front of my window, a truck, a black car and three silver ones; the one white one looks pasty beside the two silver ones. The trees are sill. The bird is on the roof top. Um... a new day and it is like all the others...smile. I am dressed. I am ready for a new day. I have no special plans but will let the day enfold as it wants to...no rush. no fuss....just wishful thinking...ha.ha. I hope you and Jo have a fun day doing what you want to do today. I have three little birds sitting on the small tree across the way. They do not usually just come and sit but today is the exception. They look very peaceful and right now there are two in the tree and one on the roof top. I am dressed, shoes on, waiting for an invite...think the girls are busy today. All is quiet..smile. Wonder what you and Jo are planning for today; something good I hope. Catch up when you have time. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on, and wait to go up for lunch time. I have three birds on the tree across the way at all different levels. The one on the roof is ignoring them. So....no more to write about so I'll say so long for now, I love you more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment