Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sunday Morning

It is only a little after six a.m. and I have one eye open. It is pitch black out my window although there are a string of lights on the hospital wing roof. I see a few of the bulbs are out, wonder if they take time out to replace them. At least if one goes out the others do not follow and that is a good thing. I am off for a coffee refill , be right back. AAH!!! There is nothing like a good cup of hot coffee to start the day off. Worker cars are coming in slowly, quietly, have no idea why the motors are so silent but they are. All thee spaces are filled by my window and now the cars are driving slowly down the road looking for an open spot. It has to be hard to have to get up so early. It is Sunday morning and just a little after six thirty a.m. All is quiet around here, most sleeping in. I wish I had a lot to tell you this morning but I didn't go anywhere, do anything exciting so there is little to talk about. I am going to go and enjoy my hot coffee, listen to the news and get a good start on my day. My brain is still asleep so I have no plans yet...I will work on some. Go..have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. It is Sunday..a day to rest and do what you want to do. The busy time will start soon enough so let Monday come around later..smile. Have yourself a day to remember, a good day doing what you want to do; a day to be good, be kind, be gentle..be YOU!!! Off for a refill, feet up, aah..morning!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment