Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 7, 2019

Good night

Just saying good night, sweet dreams and see you in the morning....I wish...but a skype isn't all bad...love you, more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I am going to have my tea, feet up, tv on, and all is quiet. Have a good snooze when you get there; give JO a hug and get one back, that makes two..ha.ha. I love you. I wish we were closer to share time. Have a Merry Christmas morning and give Jo a hug from me and have her give you another one from me. Have a wonderful happy day and enjoy each other. Love you. Off I go, feet up, tea cup in hand...tv on....and no, I am not going to snooze in my chair..ha.ha. to late for that, I had one or two of those cat naps today. I love you both , more every day, have a Merry Christmas and be good to each other. Love you. Good night...sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment