Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 14, 2019

Saturday After Lunch

Hello. Just got back from lunch and it was 'okay but' ha.ha. you haven't heard that in awhile. It is quiet around here, a lot of folks have taken off to shop or go off on vacation to family and/or friends. It is cloudy but the sun is trying hard to break through some really strange dark grey clouds. The little bird is on the roof top across the way. I am tempted to feed it but if I start I'd have to keep it up and I'm not sure I want to do that. I would probably have a dozen more join in. Lunch is over, wasn't all that good nor all bad. The food is usually pretty good but they do have their days...mediocre. No new news for you. I hope you and Jo are busy doing all you want to do. Holidays always make me want to have you here, but then I always want you closer. Wonder how Mike is doing, not a peep out of him. He is not much for holidays, or if he is, it isn't with us. For one reason or another I have had our Eileen on my mind. A lot of memories surface on the holidays. Min and Hobo too....spent a lot of good ones with them. I think holidays have a way of bringing up stored memories. I hope you and Jo are doing something you want and love to do. I hope your holiday is g r e a t; I love you. I am off to finish up a few things around here. I have a couple of small packages to wrap for the lady helpers who keep the room up. Good ladies. So, I am off, going to take my shoes off, rest a bit and then decide what it is I am suppose to be doing..ha.ha. I am sure I am forgetting something. The mind is the first to go...how fast I am finding that out. I love you. I love Jo too. I hope you have some fun and make your holiday a good one. Catch up when you have time. Love you, more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment