Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday, Monday...la, la. la....

Good morning. One eye open, coffee cup half empty and it is pitch black out my window. All is silent. Nothing moving. The night light is still on and is quite bright for this time of the morning, but anything light is early and bright this time of the morning...smile. I am almost awake. My first cup of coffee is gone so I am about to love you an leave you for a minute or so as I go for a refill and wake up a bit more. Don't do away. A car just left the tarmac and was silent, amazing the car motors seem to be silent as they come and go this time of the morning. A good thing or there would be a lot of grumbling around here. Quiet is good, give us a chance to open the eyes. It is always amazing to see the dark of the sky, trees are shadows and the night lights glow even though there are several areas where the light bulbs have gone out but do not shut things down. I am willing to bet there are at least ten bulbs out. AAH,, coffee....tasty, hot and just what I want and need to wake up to a new day, There is no new news this early in the morning. I have a new jig saw puzzle on my table and it is going to be a hard one. Right now comes the sorting, then finding the right pieces so the fun begins. I don't mind a puzzle on the table as it gives me play time in between being busy coming and going. So, a new Monday. Let us hope for a good day, all day, doing what we have to do and a lot of what we really want to do. Right now it is visiting with you, soon feet up, coffee refill, and tv news. No rush, no fuss.....just feet up and a cup of good hot coffee to wake the body up.Of course something tasty would be good but 'there is nothing good in this house' ha...ha...you have heard that before. Girlish figures do not come from starvation. So, I will love you and leave you to your day. Have yourself a good one and take time to be as loving as you know how to be. Catch up and let me know what you are up to today...something fun I hope. Monday, Monday....can it be fun???? Only if you make it so...so get busy. I am off for a refill, some news, feet up, no rush, and hopefully open the eyes to a brand new day filled with what I call love and laughter.....join me...share today. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment