Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 14, 2019

Saturday Morning

Good Morning to YoU....Good Morning to YOU.....la, la, la,.....beautiful purple sky, still trees, night lights still on over at the hospital and the worker cars are parked under my window this morning. All is quiet...silence....trees still, a few drops of water on a car roof but the others look dry, wonder where that worker came from. All is silent. My coffee cup is empty so I am going to say good morning, have a wonderful day all day doing what you want to do...let the have to do wait awhile....have a little fun today ...um..shopping??? Sounds like something we all have to catch up with. I am off for a hot refill, feet up, news on, a new day and all I have to do is wake up....I will be back later if I have anything new and different to say....it is Saturday and I might just get an invite out and that would not be a bad thing. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you want to do and remember to be loving, kind, generous to a fault and shop until you drop so that list is whittled down to a big nothing. Enjoy, treat yourself to lunch out and have something you really love....relax...enjoy....and catch up when you have time. Off for a refill, feet up, news on...aah...it is early morning, no rush, no fuss...just the start of what I hope will be a banner day. Later gater...i will be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment