Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday Morning!!

Good Mid Day, I started to send a note early this morning, got waylaid and didn't do it and now find I forgot to finish up what I started. Oh dear, old age creeping up on me. Well,that will never do. I love you. I love Jo. I want you both to have a great holiday and a bit of fun in your mix. I wish I were there or you were here to share time and hugs. I did get out for breakfast with the girls and they have things to do this afternoon so I am hunkered down with tv and my shows and some hot tea...to early for a libation..ha.ha. I was thinking of you and Jo and thought I'd get in my two cents worth before the day is over. I hope you are having a good holiday and doing what you want to do. I love you. I hope we get a chance for a little time sometime during the coming months. Take good care of each other. Have some fun today doing what you want to do. I am watching tv as the girls are busy and have nothing for me to do. Imagine I am not useful...ha.ha. well, I would argue that point. I am going out to the kitchen and put on some water for hot tea. I already had breakfast out with the girls; have no room for goodies; but hot tea sounds like a winner. The throat is a bit sore so I may be heading for a session with the cold bug. I hope not...but time will tell. I love you both. I hope you are enjoying your time and the holidays. I am off ...feet up...tv on...and I think it is going to rain so I cannot complain if I am warm, cozy and enjoying a quiet afternoon. I love you both. I hope you are content and having some fun in the mix. Catch up when you have some time. Give Jo a hug and get one back from me. Love you both. Catch up when you have time. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment