Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tuesday Morning

Pitch black out my window; sky is strange and different this morning. There is a dark band of cloud hovering over the tree tops and a lighter almost white sky below. The trees are still, the night lights still on in the hospital wing and all are snoozing as the shades are drawn, only one room light on and the worker cars are facing my window this morning. A new day. Hopefully a good day with a bit of fun thrown in. Aah...my coffee is hot and delicious. The raisin toast disappeared as soon as it hit the counter. So...I wake up hungry.....have to fill all the empty spaces so I stay fat and happy...smile. I am looking at a reflection of lights on a parked car and the side is reflecting a long row of lights...The little lights look like a ribbon across the windows and along the roof top. All of the cars have a trail of the lights and it is very pretty in the dark of the morning. All is silent. Right now the sky is changing and there is a huge pink area within a soft blue. Three layers of color, very soft, very lovely and beautiful. I think it would make a lovely painting. I have no new news this morning. When I do not go out and about there is little to tell you as there is quiet living within the walls....smile. once in awhile we kick up our heels and make noise but not often..smile. My coffee cup is empty...now that will never do....I am off to fill my cup, hunker down in my easy chair and watch the news. I will motivate eventually but I am in no hurry. It is Tuesday all day and no plans to speak of...um...think of putting on a thinking cap and see what I can come up with....right now I am looking at a pink band across the tree tops and it is very beautiful. The morning sky is a palette of color from a soft white to baby blue and a bit of pink over the tree tops. A lovely morning view. I am off for a refill of my coffee; feet up; news on; and I am wishing you a good day all day doing what you want to do ..and...along with it a little of what you have to do. Get your work done first then you have the rest of the day to yourself..... Hours to fill; choose wisely...smile. Off I go, going to love you and leave you...I will be back.....idle threats not allowed....ha.ha. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a friend, be a lover, be YOU!!! I'll be back...what's that you said??? I heard that...ha.ha........

No comments:

Post a Comment