Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 29, 2019

Now It's Sunday Morning!!!So

So, my little calendar says....a new day...hopefully a good day. The television is on, hearing voices but not paying much attention. I can see the worker cars parked outside my window and all the spots are filled with three white cars, one blue that fill my window. The hospital inside lights are not on at all, everyone sleeping in this morning. The night light is shining bright on the tarmac. To dark to see the ground so cannot tell if there are puddles on the tarmac. I am up but that does not mean awake..smile. That takes a little effort this time of the morning. The sky is really pretty as it is violet this morning, soft, no breeze as the trees are still. So, I will leave you to some more snoozing and I will go fill my coffee cup, There is nothing 'good' in this house so I have no munchies...unless...I go for food that needs cooking and I don't feel like cooking...ha.ha. so lazy begets munchies and munchies beget fat and that solves the mystery of a round waist line. Have yourself a good day doing what you want to do. It is Sunday, a day of rest it is called but I don't think many of us do a lot of resting. Right now I am looking at a very light lavender sky, so pretty. Tree tops still and all is quiet; an early morning silence that I find easy to live with. Of the six worker cars that fill my window, there is not one junker in the bunch. Three of the workers went for a white car although I find the grey one with the window top very pretty to look at, but the blue car, which is a blue I cannot describe, is very pretty, an eye catcher. As I have said before, the salaries must be very good as there is not one junker in the row. So, that is all my news of early morning. I am off for a refill of my coffee cup, feet up, tv on and no hurry. Sunday morning...aah!!! Go...have a geat day doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment