Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 5, 2019

After Lunch Time!!!

Just getting back from lunch. A lot missing, must have gone Christmas shopping or a going off for the holidays. A few missing today. I am staying in for awhile as I have a small headache. I don't usually get those so I might as well take advantage and put my feet up for awhile. WE have sunshine today and all of the worker cars are under my window. Not one i'd give a nickel for....All seem smaller than normal...must be a new style out there. I am going to sit quietly for awhile...have a good book going...have a little newspaper that has not been opened,....have to take the time to sit and mind my manners. smile. I hope you and Jo have a great afternoon doing what you want to do. Catch up a bit later and let me know..smile. love you....more every day. Off I go, my easy chair, shoes off, news on, and I may even sleep through it. Going to impeach or not??? Now we shall see who has the power. I love you. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Um, a snooze sounds better all the time...must be the weather as there are clouds in the sky a lot of brightness I don't call clouds..makes the eyes blurry...so I will take my complaints and go sit awhile, quietly, Love you more every day. Make the rest of your day spectacular.....well...let's not overdo...ha.ha. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment