Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 17, 2019

It Is Tuesday morning

Good Morning!! It is a little after seven a.m. and I have one eye open, had a few sips of hot coffee and a new day begins. It is still dark outside my window and the sky is a beautiful shade of blues, both light and dark. The trees are still, no wind at all and the night lights are still on. No shades up over there in the hospital wing but it is early and folks want to sleep in a little while longer. Okay, are you ready??? Prayer of Serenity "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." There!!! That should start us off to a good day ..all day...smile. I noticed a few more white cars coming in this morning. More silver than white. Must be the new Fall color for cars. It is a lovely shade, light and silvery looking, pretty....if you can use pretty as a descriptive word for a car. Most are of darker shades, more to black but then it is still dark out there in the lot so until the sun comes up I really cannot tell the shade of the cars. No dents showing so that must be all that is good...smile. My coffee is hot and delicious, the channel needs changing to some news, not sure what is on at the moment, a lot of chatter I am really not listening to. A new day...a Tuesday.... I am off to sip my hot coffee. I will put my feet up for awhile and wake up. I hope your day is a 'good' one and you find things to do and places to go. Do your best to be a good friend, a good worker, a helper, someone who loves life and doesn't mind showing it. Be good...Be kind...Be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment