Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, December 9, 2019

Another good Monday morning...smile

Hello Again, I am sitting here at the computer looking out the big picture window at a wet street, parked cars that are all new looking. It is going to rain I think, it looks like it wants to. The bird is on the roof top waiting to find out, there is a small square under the eaves it could sit on but it never does. I'd like to show it to it.ha.ha. The little birds, two of them are in the trees, one low near a bush and the other high up hanging over the roof top. It is quiet around here. The sky is soft so we may have more rain. I haven't had any breakfast so you know I am hungry and heading for the kitchen. I don't want to wait until lunch time..I might starve to death...ha.ha. No new news. All is the same. I see silver is the color for the cars this morning along with one black and a pretty tan one. I think I like that one best. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Have a good day doing what you want to do. I am off to find my shoes and get ready to go to the kitchen and find a little something to tide me over until lunch time. I get up so early I get hungry just before time to go up....leave it to me...ha.ha. Have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Give Jo a hug or two and get them back....have some fun today. I am off...ah, ah, no comments from you..ha.ha. I love you more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back. I think we are in for some rain. Off I go. love you more every day. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment