Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 7, 2019

Good Morning!!

A new day, hope it is a good one and you get to do all you want to do...smile. WEll, at least some things. Take time out to smell the roses... I am up, not quite awake but working on it. It is pitch black out my window, nothing moving. No one up over in the hospital wing. I hope you have plans for a fun day, a busy day, a day that will make you happy and make you smile. Give JO a hug and get one back. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up for awhile, news on, talking snow in the mountains, better up there than around here..smile. No new news. Too early, smile. A new Saturday so maybe a little shopping will come about. but right now a coffee refill, feet up, news on, and wake up. I hope you and Jo have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. I love you, more every day. I am off to wake up...love you. bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment