Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, December 26, 2019

Now it is Thursday Morning!!

Good Morning. It is pitch black out my window although the roof lights are on over on the hospital wing and there is a sign of a small puddle so it may have rained in the night. There is no sign of anyone up over there in the hospital wing, all snoozing and in no hurry to start a new day. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill, feet up, cowboys on and a new day begins. I hope your day is going to be one filled with love, laughter and a few nice surprises. Off to refill my cup, feet up, tv on and wake up...slowly....or snooze in my chair for a bit longer....sounds good to me!! Have yourself a good day, one you will ant to remember with love and laughter. Be good, be kind, be YOU!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment